DBReport is a Xojo (formerly known as Realbasic) component to create, edit and print reports in runtime; unlike Xojo Report which is good enough for simple reporting from databases, however don’t have an editor in runtime, formulas, parameters and other features.
- Edit report in runtime.
- Report definition to .xml or String (to save in a DB field).
- Preview of report.
- View dataset of records.
- Width, height, margins set or import from printer.
- Report Header, Report Footer, Page Header, Pager Footer and group bands.
- Labels, fields, lines, rectangles, images, charts (bar, line,pie), barcodes.
- Sum, count and subtotal functions.
DBReport is pure Xojo (RealBasic) code, don't need plug-ins (however can use BarcodeMBS and DynaPDFMBS), tested from RealStudio 2011r4 to Xojo 2015r24. Cocoa framework on MacOS is required. You need a registration code which is obtained (for free or open-source projects) by sending an email to lbmonsalve at outlook.com, otherwise works in DEMO mode.
Many people helped me in this project: Rodrigo Erazo, Carlos Hernán Muñoz, Andy Marshman, Wayne Golding, Peter Fargo, Andre Kuiper, Rolf Genster (German corrections), the rhCharts guy, Alwaysbusy's corner (gradient and other stuff), and all of request a demo.